Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Wedding Vendor Showcase

Hi everyone! Sorry for the evening post,  usually I like to have them ready first thing in the morning but I digress. Today I wanted to showcase my all time favorite companies I worked with throughout the wedding. Also I do apologize for the fonts and the style of the post today I was having trouble with coding and getting stuff transferred. Just click on the name of the vendor and everything will pop up regarding their business.

Paula Jean is a lavender farmer and artist. Her  farm is located in a pretty river valley near the small town of Paradise, Montana. She specializes in  dried flowers arrangements, crowns, and anything concerning your wedding that needs a floral arrangement. Not only are her arrangements beautiful but they smell amazing. Furthermore you can send her a picture of how you want your bouquet arranged and she will make your dreams come true.  I was able to get 7 bridesmaids bouquets, bridal bouquet, flower crown, and 600 stems of lavender for around $300. Compared to local vendors that wanted to charge me over $1000.
                                                                                                        
Michelle Saimui is based out of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. When my bridesmaids ordered from her store I was worried that it would take a month before they would receive their dress. To my surprise I received text after text about the girls getting their dresses in as little as 2 weeks. Her dresses are simple yet elegant with a variety of colors to choose from. Also the style she specializes in are the infinity dresses where your bridesmaids have the same essential style but their tops can go a variety of ways. Now you are paying around $88-$100 per dress but the convenience is definitely worth it. My issue was I had bridesmaids that lived in different states and no where near me. So I needed something easy and efficient. I contacted Michelle and she created a page so my wedding party could request a dress and send their measurements in. Also her dresses look amazing on any figure. I  
wanted my girls to feel beautiful and look 
beautiful on my special day.
.



Morris Productions is ran by an amazing duo, Josh Morris and Amber Tyson.  I’ve had the pleasure of watching Josh grow in his craft as he falls more in love with the work he does. So far I’ve had a few pictures released from their company and I’m more than satisfied with their work.  I’m still waiting on the remainder of my pictures which I will post as soon as I get them.  I would like to say they are a perfect team.  I told them exactly how I wanted my pictures, and what images and styles I loved best.  They were affordable but you will need to message them concerning pricing information. I’m sure if you live out of state they would be interested in assisting with any of your photography needs.  I plan on using them in the future for holiday and family photos.


For amazing embroidered items check out Personalized gifts by J.  I ordered totes for my bridesmaids at the last minute and was worried about getting them on time. To my surprise I received beautiful embroidered totes in as little as 2 week. This vendor is quick, talented, and able to get what you need at no extra charge.

Dress Baby Beautiful
I had the hardest time trying to find the same dress to fit both of my flower girls. I looked in stores, over the internet, and nothing. I decided to go with Dress Baby Beautiful because I was able to give her my flower girl's measurements and she created a beautiful dress that looked amazing on each flower girl. I did accessorize with shawls, cowgirl boots, and a lilac ribbon to give it some umph. When ordering, make sure you give her at least a month to get everything ready and delivered to your home. (Better pics coming soon!)

Andrea Sauls

Word's can't express how much I loved my cake, the cake stand, and how the cake table was decorated. Andrea not only makes your wedding cake but she has a gift for decorating and organizing weddings.She teamed up with my maid of honor when it came to decorating the church and reception hall. All I have to say is, I was blown away at how naturally wedding inspiration comes to her.




No comments:

Post a Comment