Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

10 things You Don't Know About Me


  1. Over the last 6 years I’ve dealt with several losses within my family, in the past year I’ve become more anxious and introverted. To turn my anxiety and grief into something positive I started cooking more. When I’m in the kitchen I can hyper focus on creating something my loved ones passed down to me or something completely foreign. During those moments all my anxiety fades away and the grief turns into memories or a delicious meal I can share with my family.
  2. I’m a school supply hoarder, the first step is admitting you have a problem right? During college I got so bad  my roommate and best friend Heather banned me from buying any more highlighters. Ever since I was a little girl I always got excited about the new school year mainly because of the school supplies. I had this delusion “I’ll keep myself highly organized” then by midterms it was organized chaos. Well more chaos.
  3. I only like to dress up when going out but my favorite articles of clothing as I like to call “comfy couture” are a college hoodie and yoga pants. Or if its really hot outside I love wearing my Star Wars T-Shirt with said yoga pants.  
  4. If I could get away with wearing dresses all day everyday with tights I would, I honestly think it stems from my fear of having a muffin top. I love how I look, feel, and matched with the right set of heels..I’m golden.
  5. I buy a lot of beauty products I’ll never use but say it would be a great thing to use. I typically have a few choice products that are my go to, that work and I can really depend on. Or I accidentally forget that I have the product then squeal with excitement randomly while organizing my makeup area.
  6. I am Batman…>.> I collect villain comics/story arcs I’m not particular if it’s Marvel or DC but so far my collection is more DC. My favorite villain group is the Secret Six and my favorite villains so far are Bane and Deadshot. Although when Bane and Batman fight I have a really hard time because I  love Batman. Which makes for an interesting read because I’m rooting for the villain but then I’m saying to myself “I’m so sorry Batman..I have failed you.”
  7. Whenever I receive voice-mails from family or friends I occasionally save them especially if they are rambling or just being themselves. I like capturing moments to look back on especially when I’m homesick or miss them even when I just need a laugh.

  8. When I have binged on a serious TV drama or I’ve had a rough day I like to watch children cartoons or movies. For example Tinker Bell, My Little Ponies, and please don’t judge me Strawberry Shortcake. I just need something to mellow my mind and I honestly love some of the messages the shows give.
  9. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Old School Monster Movies my favorite is GODZILLA and Swamp Thing is my all time favorite comic!
  10. I was diagnosed with Ankylosing spondylitis in February currently I treat my condition holistically and with natural herbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment